Feel free to use the presentation – or download it from http://www.slideshare.net/Arkivformidling/the-ask-archivist-qr-code
- Paris, November 16, 1995: adopted by Intern.Conf. of UNESCO un.org/en/events/tole… #InternationalDayforTolerance https://t.co/lI50enWdrR 1 week ago
- A world without records is a world without memory. #Archivists preserve and unlock that memory #savearchives twitter.com/uknatarchives/… 1 week ago
- RT @SanghamitraSen: @AskArchivists Need help with archiving tweets/fb posts on a daily basis. any recommended reading material? 1 week ago
- RT @followanarchive: Follow #ICAReykjavik2015 for tweets from the annual ICA-conference in Reykjavik! ica.org/12430/annual-c… @ICArchiv htt… 1 month ago
- RT @souslapoussiere: @ICArchiv check this post for more archivist style vsa-aas.ch/archivistes-av… @noukdunant @lchristeller 1 month ago
Do you have a question about archives and their collections?
Put it on Twitter and use the hashtag #AskArchivists