Feel free to use the presentation – or download it from http://www.slideshare.net/Arkivformidling/the-ask-archivist-qr-code
- RT @kristin_hussey: So we all know the 100 year access rule for personal/medical records in archives - but is there an official guideline? … 2 weeks ago
- RT @KierraCam13: @AskArchivists How do u construct an archive research paper? What kind of '?' should be asked to shape your paper? #ImClue… 2 weeks ago
- RT @gordonbelt: .@AskArchivists Countless tokens of affection can be found in #archives: tslablog.blogspot.com/2013/02/love-l… #LoveArchivists! http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Happy #ValentinesDay! Love is in the air. Also #love for #archivists. Tell us all why you #LoveArchivists! 2 weeks ago
- RT @jjgnurjaman: @AskArchivists does anybody know relationships among four standard descriptions? (ISAD-G, ISAAR, ISDF, ISDIAH) ? 3 weeks ago
Do you have a question about archives and their collections?
Put it on Twitter and use the hashtag #AskArchivists