We´ve made two posters: a plain poster with only text, and a poster with text and a picture, about the #AskArchivists Day. If anyone would like to translate it into other languages such as French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc., please do!🙂
Like to put your own logo on your #AskArchivists poster? Please do! You can use the plain poster with text only and put your logo wherever you like, or you can use the poster with the #AskArchivists logo and replace it for your own logo.
Print it, hang it up, use it on your blog and your website, and spread the word!
- RT @archivesnext: It's all about self-expression on ArchivesNext today--we've got a question about tattoos in the workplace: https://t.co/K… 4 days ago
- RT @ICArchiv: A great event to celebrate #archives & #archivists globally : #AskAnArchivist Day on October 5! bit.ly/2d2yrC0 1 week ago
- RT @dascheuer: @AskArchivists I am transcribing WWII letters from various formats: cards, letters, v-mail. Some envelopes. How do I record… 1 week ago
- RT @th_schmid: yay! swiss #archives @vsa_aas will participate in #IAD17 on 9.6.2017 @ICArchiv @AskArchivists @followanarchive #archivCH 1 week ago
- Whatch news, winning SPA films, declarations, etc. on the new website of @ICArchiv : ica.org presented at #ICASeoul2016 2 weeks ago
Do you have a question about archives and their collections?
Put it on Twitter and use the hashtag #AskArchivists